Chief Technical Officer
What you will do ...
- You will work closely with all technical officer
- You will report to the head of R&D
- You will initially be coached by senior technical officer
- You will become a technical expert of the product.
Must have ...
- Master or engineer in computer science
- Preferably 1 year of experience
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming
- Good knowledge of web design
Nice to have
Close to the perfection ...
- Good knowledge of the programming language
- Good knowledge of the latest web technologies
- Good language skills in another language
- Contributions to open source projects
What we offer
A good job in a young and dynamic team
A full time job, with an attractive salary package in a small team of smart people. You will start contract with a full technical and functional training. If you are passionate, motivate and flexible apply for this job, you will certainly join the best company ever.
With our product, which is a suite of 3000 business apps. It is fully open source, full featured and it’s online offer is 3 times cheaper than traditional competitors. We have 2.000.000 users, and we're growing fast.
Because of our constant growth, we're now looking for people to reinforce our team of enthusiastic chief technical officer. So if working on an open source project in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere sounds like fun to you, read on...